loading...

Monday, May 18, 2015

Teacher Uses Belt As A Whip To Break Up Classroom Fight

This teacher does NOT take any messing.
Physical punishment is still legal in 19 states in America, but I’m pretty certain this probably crosses a line.The teacher had to deal with a fight in the classroom, so decided to take his belt off and start whipping the kids, while some of them started to run off, screaming.
I’m not sure where I stand on this, to be honest. It’s illegal here in the UK, and it was back when I was in school, so I can’t really speak from experience. However, I know that if I was a teacher, I’d have wanted to whack a few students around the head at times, probably myself included. Some kids might probably benefit from an ass kicking now and then.
What do you reckon?

No comments:

Post a Comment